September 15, 2008

A Dose of Stochasticity 2

I have a new set of random things that happened since my recent blog post.
  • I've had the best rest of my life so far last Saturday. I slept almost the whole afternoon and evening after going home from work to the extent that my mom shooed me away from our living room with her patented eardrum-busting, decibel-breaking voice (I love my mom so much but I haaaaate her when she does that).
  • My cousin saw my ex-girlfriend (for almost eight years) somewhere in the city who is now working at UAE for a major company. I was surprised because the news came unexpectedly; she's on vacation I guess.
  • My PC's performance is still low even after an exhaustive tweaking this past weekend.
  • Spent time with my witty and playful 3-year old niece, Alessandra Monique.
  • Had a great Sunday exchanging text messages with a dear friend.
  • I have thoughts of getting even with my ex-gf (recent) and her new boo but I have changed my mind, for one, they are not worth the trouble and two, what goes around, comes around :)
Thanks Mafs for enlightening me, I owe you big time.

0 comments: