September 12, 2008

A Dose of Stochasticity

It's been a long time.

Almost a month has passed since my last update so I made a random list of things that happened during my temporary departure from the world of blogosphere.

  • Got assigned to lead a project.
  • Beaten Dawn of War's Single Player Campaign.
  • Purchased Company of Heroes' stand-alone expansion, Opposing Fronts (weee I am now able to command the German Panzer Elite. I'm so delighted for I've always been a fan of antagonist factions in RTS games such as Command and Conquer's NOD, Dune's Harkonnen, Generals' GLA and the Undead race from Warcraft III).
  • Sported a new image for my blog's header.
  • Spent "quality time" with someone I shouldn't have wasted my time with from the get-go.
  • I have moved on :)
  • Got the pics (at long last) of our July 11 white-water rafting adventure (thanks to ahem… yours truly hehehe).
  • Realized that I have just wasted 23 months of my life.
  • It sure feels great to have people like my family and friends who stayed and supported me no matter what in my saddest times and lowest lows. Thank you very much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had expected something much akin to that during that week dude. You were truly in a foul mood. It's glad you gotten over it and may your position give you advantage :P

Btaw, when life gives you lemon, you buy tequila.