April 15, 2008

Eat My Blogging Dust!

Whoa!

At long last, I have finally got rid of the ever pesky PSAs.

Days ago, my writing urge was halted by stop words. Ignorant with the restrictions on the choice of words, I crossed the line set to contain profanity in the blogging world. If you're into Adsense, there's no need for me to write what happened to my blog and what PSA stands for.

Drawing all the tricks in my bag, I made all the necessary revisions on my previous post where rampant use of stop words were spotted and voila! PSAs are all gone. See yah!

Everything is back to normal...for now. I know that on the horizon awaits more blogging obstacles but I'm up for it. With two very reliable "teachers" at my side, Website Ko and Dingexx, earning my first George Washington ain't that far away.

Georgie, here I come :D

0 comments: