April 22, 2008

From Hollywood Chic to British Comic

After watching Blades of Glory starring Will Ferrell and Jon Heder, I searched for the profile and filmography of Heder’s leading lady in the film, Jenna Fisher. I spent minutes looking for her photos, video clips, and then…

Goldmine!

There in front of me is a video of Rowan Atkinson’s classic stand-up comedy act. To my delight, there's an archive tagged with the featured clip that features his performances in front of a live audience. I rejoiced for I love the British comedian's humor and having seen every single episode of Mr. Bean countless times makes me one of his biggest fans.

Fate really is funny. I looked for photos of a beautiful Hollywood chic but I got Rowan’s funny masterpieces.

Here I present to you, Rowan Atkinson’s stand-up skit entitled…

Welcome to Hell!

0 comments: