April 3, 2008

Finally...

Whoa! It's been a long time and finally, I have my first post since making these prehistoric cave writings (it's mine so I can make fun out of it anytime I want :) )

I present to you my new web log. Here you'll get to see my view on things, my opinionated side, my perspectives, and MY LIFE. I'm laying down though a disclaimer that some of the posts here won't have a touch a sanity (just like the one below) or agreed upon by readers for I believe in the freedom of expression and hey, it's mine.

You might stumble on something educational or just downright senseless, you might come back or strangle the person who referred you my site, and you might leave a comment to say how cool my posts are or how ridiculous I am, again, IT'S MINE and all I care is hopefully, to make your brief visit here all worthwhile ;)

anthROCKS is signing on. Have fun.

0 comments: