April 3, 2008

I'm Powerful, Determined and Tough

As an avid fan of the series, I often visit One Piece HQ for updates, special features, fanarts, and the latest manga, anime, and OVA releases. I'm a registered member of the site and I recommend checking it out if you possess the same fascination I have towards the franchise.

For fun, I took their Character Quiz to test myself and determine which character fits my personality best. It contains 11 questions about various situations and things that interest you the most. Results vary depending on your choices and the selection includes popular characters like the mischievous Buggy the Clown, the adorable Chopper, the cyborg Franky, Straw Hat Pirates captain Monkey D. Luffy, the mysterious Mihawk, the beautiful Nami, the very intelligent Nico Robin, loverboy Sanji, red-haired Shanks, the funny Usopp, Arabasta's very own princess Nefertari Vivi, and the swordsman Roronoa Zoro. Here's my result.

Coincidently, my favorite character of the series is none other than the expert of Santōryū (three sword style) himself, Roronoa Zoro. I have so much enthrallment for Zoro's character and how he drives himself to be the greatest swordsman in the world. He's my YM's avatar, my nick every time I play DotA, my Imeem's header, my PC's user account image, and my email accounts' passwor...ops, too much information :D

Curious which One Piece character you represent? Take the test and discover the pirate in you.

0 comments: