August 14, 2008

My Cosplay Costume - Day 10: An Alphabet of Plans


Not all things will go your way.

Last night, this humbling fact smacked me again right in the head after my plan of using certain materials for my hair and suit looked too complicated to pull off. Good thing my impromptu back-up plans saved my arse and my costume.

Another problem bugged me this morning, when my costume malfunctioned while fitting it. I anticipated it before, however, I forgot to mention it to my mom. Gladly, she obliged after kindly asking her to fix it up.

I have evaded disaster after disaster, thanks to letters A to Z and M-O-M.

2 days more to go. I can't wait to see Fred Flintstone and his wife, Wilma in their flesh this coming Saturday. It'll be fun.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Bedabs said...

Fred and Wilma will be there? Wow!
Public Mental Health Care

Anonymous said...

I know who's going to be fred ton.. and i think i have an idea on who's going to be wilma! ;)