August 6, 2008

My Cosplay Costume - Day 2: Secret...just check out my blog

I went this afternoon to a local store that sells a varied array of products that include floormats, materials for sandals and shoes, ropes, adhesive materials, screens, and plasticware to buy chipboards for my costume. My blog won't be complete without photos so I took a picture of the establishment but unfortunately, my shot was a total disaster. Afraid that I might alarm the guard and could not think of a valid reason why I took a picture of their building (It's for our science project err I lurve your store soooo much uh not convinced eh, honestly it's for my blog...oh, you don't know what a blog is...geez I guess I'm busted) , my trembling nerves got me this...

My futile effort as an investigative show correspondent

Here are the materials I bought from the store and an office supplies shop:

Thank you chipboards! You made the curious increase the traffic for this blog.

2 chipboards (14.50) = 29.00
2 all-purpose glue (18.75) = 37.50
PREVIOUS EXPENSES = 29.50
TOTAL = PHP 96.00

Tomorrow morning, I'll start making my "head gear" as what I've mentioned. Till then, ciao!


0 comments: