August 8, 2008

My Cosplay Costume - Day 4: Huffin', Puffin' and Makin' the Head Gear

It's Day 4.

The laziness is gone and now I'm fueled with the fixation of getting this thing started with. I got up early, my alarm was set to 5:30 am (it woke me up, thankfully). Still a bit dozy, I turned on my PC to check my towns in Ikariam and greet someone a wonderful morning and a co-worker a happy birthday. After having a taste of my perpetual addiction (spelled as c-o-f-f-e-e), I took a shot of our cute bunch of Japanese Spitzes, who gave me the privilege of capturing them sleeping together then prepared the things I need for making the first piece of my costume, the Head Gear.

(from L-R) baby Ilaga, big bro Fulgoso & hot mama Akang

This is no cooking show.

I saw this on Disney's Art Attack (I should get my own TV show entitled, Ant Attack...funny...ho ho...)

I let the tissue-caked balloon dry after four coatings. I used paintbrush and glue mixed with water (they use PVA glue on Art Attack but it's not available here unfortunately).

I hope it works. (crossin' my fingers)

0 comments: